- Where do shares of Geron trade and what is the ticker symbol?
- Geron common stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “GERN”.
- When was Geron incorporated?
- Geron was incorporated in Delaware in November 1990.
- Where is Geron located?
- Geron is located in Menlo Park, which is in the San Francisco Bay Area. The address of our corporate offices is 149 Commonwealth Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025. The main telephone number is +1-650-473-7700.
- What is Geron's fiscal year-end?
- December 31st. Geron is on a calendar year-end schedule.
- Who are Geron’s auditors?
- Ernst & Young LLP
275 Shoreline Drive, Suite 600
Redwood City, CA 94065
- Do you anticipate paying a cash dividend?
- The company has not paid any cash dividends to its stockholders since its inception and does not plan to pay cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Does Geron have a DRIP (Dividend Reinvestment Program)?
- No. Geron has not paid and does not intend to pay cash dividends in the foreseeable future and therefore does not have a dividend reinvestment program.
- Can I purchase or sell my shares directly through Geron?
- No. Geron does not have a direct stock purchase program. You will need to contact your broker or purchase shares through an online stock transaction service.
- I have lost my stock certificates and my broker cannot assist me. Who do I talk with to resolve this problem?
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Shareholder online inquiries: www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact
- What do I do if my address has changed?
- If your shares are held in your name, you may contact Computershare Trust Company as indicated above. If your shares are held in Street name, you must contact your broker to update your address.
- How do I obtain an annual report?
- Electronic copies of Geron’s Annual Report on Form 10-K are available through the SEC Filings page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that an Annual Report be mailed to you.
- Can I be added to Geron’s mailing list?
- We do not maintain a postal mailing list for materials. However, if you would like to join our email distribution list for press releases, please send your name and email address to email@example.com.
- Are Geron’s programs partnered?
- Imetelstat is partnered with Janssen Biotech, Inc. under an exclusive worldwide collaboration and license agreement. Please visit our Partners page for more information.
- What happened to the stem cell programs?
- Geron is no longer funding development of the stem cell programs. On October 1, 2013, Geron closed the transaction to divest its human embryonic stem cell assets and autologous cellular immunotherapy program to Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc. In connection with the divestiture, Geron received 6,537,779 shares of Asterias Series A common stock. On August 15, 2014, Geron completed the distribution of the Asterias Series A common stock to eligible Geron stockholders. Click here for more information.
- Do you have another question that hasn’t been answered?
- You may contact Investor Relations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1-650-473-7765.
- Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
- Please contact Media Relations via email at email@example.com or at 650-473-7765.